Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are guaranteed genuine.
2. All coins are subject to availability.
3. All prices are subject to change without notice.
4. Lake Superior Coins shall not be responsible for items listed incorrectly due to
typographical, photographic, technical error or error in pricing information
received from our suppliers, and shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
5. All silver and gold bullion are non returnable due to the daily fluctuation of the
6. Coins are graded using A.N.A., Photograde or respective grading service. The
grade of the items we sell are our opinion of the state of preservation at the time of sale. No warranty, expressed or implied is made to these descriptions which can and do vary among grading experts. The interpretation of these standards has also changed over time and may do so in the future.
7. Lake Superior Coins accepts payment by cash, money order, or personal check.
Please allow up to 10 business days for personal checks and money orders to
clear our bank.
8. Due to the increase in online fraud, we no longer accept credit card payments.
9. Minnesota residents must add 8.875% sales tax; except for generic, non-
government issued bullion products - which are sales tax exempt.
10. Buyer agrees to be liable for any Federal or State sales and use tax that may
arise from transactions.
11. A thirty dollar ($30.00) fee will be charged for each returned and/or uncollected
check returned to our bank.
12. All checks must be received within 7 days of receipt of the order for the prices to
13. Postage and handling will be added to all orders.
14. All orders will be sent via U.S. Postal Service with the appropriate insurance.
15. We do not ship outside the United States.
16. All mail order sales returns must be done within fourteen (14) days for a full
refund excluding postage and handling charges.
17. All returns must be in original holders unopened and undamaged.
18. All coins removed from original holders are considered sold.
19. All returns must be sent by the United States Post Office, postmarked within the
required time period and must be accompanied by original receipt.
20. LAY-A-WAY policy. We offer a lay-a-way payment plan to help you buy. A down
payment of 25% is required, with equal 25% monthly payments for the next three (3) months. The final payment is due in ninety (90) days from the original
purchase date. If buyer fails to pay, Lake Superior Coins will refund the payments
made, minus the original 25% as a restocking fee.
21. Lake Superior Coins retains title to all items until we receive payment in full for